Avoid the queue.

Need paper work for yourself?

Are you in urgent need of certification?

Avoid the frustration and hassle of the Home Affairs department by letting us get it for you. We will send you the relevant forms for you to fill out and email them back to us.

We will do the rest for you from here.

We will track your application and collect your certificate on your behalf.

ID Cards


Call us on 086 183 5263 or complete the form and we'll contact you as soon as possible to find out how we can help.

Home affairs

Q-line's Personal Services

We will que for you for the following services.

About our service

  • Professional Service
    Our consultants will make sure your application is correct. Forms are to be filled out in person at our offices.
  • We do all of the work on your behalf
    Orders and collections at Home Affairs have to be done in person. Our staff will queue on your behalf at Home Affairs. You don’t even have to come into our offices
  • Stress and hassle free
    We check your forms before submission and handle any complications with your order on your behalf. We handle all communication with Home Affairs on your behalf, saving you unnecessary trips to Home Affairs and wasted time in completing your order.

If you choose to cancel your application with us within 5 days, there is a cancellation fee of R375. That includes the fees handed over to Home Affairs for your application as well as the administrative costs incurred whilst doing the application on your behalf.

Kindly note that after 5 days we will not provide a refund as your application is in the system.

Our document professionals are here to help you.
Contact Us
We could have your certificate delivered to your office or home.  
That is an additional cost, please confirm the delivery prices with us.


Typically replies within an hour

I will be back soon

Hey there 👋
It’s your friend Enock. How can I help you?